Personal Information is any data collected from users when they visit the website. This can include but is not limited to, subscribing to newsletters, filling out forms, giving information such as email address, mailing address, and the name and phone number.
Technical information of users may be collected time to time when they browse the site. This includes details like the browser name, computer type and some information regarding the mode of communication used to access the site, the internet service provider and the operating system.
The user also can get in contact with us via our Website by using the “Contact Us” functionality, or by telephone. To contact us the users are required to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
Any additional information (e.g. telephone, address) is provided voluntarily
Personal information with regard to children less than 18 years shall be collected only from a parent or a guardian and we require the explicit consent of such parent or guardian in supplying such personal information.
The user can always refuse to allow cookies on their web browser. You can find more information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The use of information collected
Elysian Realty (PVT) LTD may accumulate and utilise the users’ personal information for the following reasons:
- To enhance customer service responses and support
- To personalise the user’s experience
- To improve the functioning of the site with feedback given by user
- To help marketing campaigns like promotions, giveaways, or competitions
- To distribute newsletters or emails regarding the website or update on service or product bought
We will request for your consent whenever required for our use of your personal data. Typically, we would collect your consent by you performing an action such as ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating your consent to us (for example, by email or by you providing us with non-mandatory information) with regard to our use of that personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Protection of information collected
The data is collected by an appropriate method, stored with great safety measures and is not vulnerable to alteration or outside access ensuring confidentiality in accordance with the principles laid down in this policy.
Sharing your information
The personal information of the user is not sold, traded or rented to any third party. We may, however, share personal data with the following;
- Companies within the Elysian Group for marketing, business, administrative and legal purposes
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (if you use your account with them to sign up / in with us), if applicable;
- Service providers, business partners, suppliers, subcontractors or agents (for example, IT services, reservation, customer relationship management, business development and marketing support services) who perform functions such as marketing, advertising and administration;
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
- Government or other law enforcement agencies, in connection with the investigation of unlawful activities or for other legal reasons;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the this Website.
Personal Data Rights
In respect of the collection and use of your personal data, you may:
- Request to have access to the personal data you have provided and obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is processed
- Request to rectify inaccurate personal information about you
- Request to erase personal information upon which we will be obliged to erase such personal information under certain circumstances
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted by us
- Request to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller
- Object against further processing of your personal data
- Lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority with regard to unsatisfactory data protection
Request with regard to the access, rectification and erasure of personal data is possible by contacting us via email email@example.com subject to confirmation of your identity. Such requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
Consent can be withdrawn by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communications, news letter or emails.
Retention of Personal data
Personal data of users will only be retained for a limited period of time needed to fulfill the purposes of processing our business or to meet legal requirements.
Acceptance of terms